PcAb elution problems

JOHN PROUDMAN jproudman at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Mon Mar 14 17:59:19 EST 1994

Hi, Matt-
I was unable to send a message to you directly.  One alternative that you
might investigate is a product sold by Pierce Chemical Co. called the
"ImmunoPure Gentle Ag/Ab Elution Buffer".  I do not know its composition,
but it is supposed to separate Ag-Ab complex at neutral pH.  I just
received some, but haven't used it yet (my problem is different- the Ag I
am eluting aggregates at low pH).  You might call their tech service
(800-874-3723) and discuss your problem with them.

If you find a method that works in your situation, I would appreciate hearing
about it.

Good luck,
John
Disclaimer: no association with Pierce