Search for a TA3Ha (expression) library

hvos at nki.nl hvos at nki.nl
Tue Mar 15 06:49:26 EST 1994

Request for TA3Ha cDNA (expression) library

Hello world,
   I wondered whether anyone could share a cDNA library of the murine
mammary carcinoma cell line TA3Ha with us? This is the only cell line that
expresses epiglycanin, the protein we would like to clone. An
expression library would be wonderful, but we would be happy with
a normal library as well.

                 Thanks in advance,

                         Hans Vos
                         Div. of Tumor Biology