Densitometry software

Leonard Lutter llutter at
Wed Mar 16 21:29:17 EST 1994

Is there densitometry software available which is similar to NIH Image or
NCSA GelReader but for a PC rather than a Mac?  We would like to quantitate
relative band intensities in an ethidium bromide-stained DNA agarose gel
which we have scanned into a .tif file.  Please let me know where it can
be obtained by ftp.

Leonard C. Lutter
Molecular Biology Program             Phone:  313-876-2056
Henry Ford Hospital                   Fax:    313-876-2018
2799 W. Grand Blvd.,Detroit,MI 48202  E-mail: llutter at