Autoradiograph Binders??

daj (David Johnston) daj at nhm.ic.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 03:11:06 EST 1994

On 15 Mar 1994 18:12:13 -0000,
  <SCOTTA at NCCCOT7.AGR.CA> writes:

>I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a supplier of binders for storing
>sequencing autoradiographs. We are currently engaged in a rather large
>sequencing project and would like to have a better way to file away our
>autoradiographs. Any information I could get would be appreciated.

Stratagene sells binders for 40 14"x17" films @#45 each in UK. If this
seems rather pricy (if it doesn't, can I have some of your surplus budget
please :-) ), maybe your local computer supplier's catalogue will have
binders for 132 column, 12" printout which could be adapted. If you are
feeling really stingy, recycle the boxes the film came in, they are
usually pretty robust , we are using ones 4 years old and they haven't
fallen to bits yet!! .
Cheers,
DAJ

David A. Johnston
Dept of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5DB.
(tel 071 9389297, fax 071 9388754, email daj at nhm.ic.ac.uk)