Lithium Isethionate source

Gary Rudnick rudnick at biomed.med.yale.edu
Thu Mar 17 11:07:11 EST 1994

Does anyone know a source of Lithium Isethionate?  We have a very old bottle
without a supplier's name and we're running low.  I realize that we can make
it from ammonium isethionate and lithium acetate and evaporating the volatile
salts, or by ion-exchange, but I'd prefer to buy it direct.
Gary Rudnick                       |voice (203) 785-4548
Department of Pharmacology         |fax (203) 785-7670
Yale University School of Medicine |bitnet RUDNICK at YALEMED
333 Cedar Street, P.O. Box 208066  |internet:
New Haven, CT 06520-8066           |RUDNICK at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU