need HELP, blah blah

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Thu Mar 17 18:21:56 EST 1994

I've been posting messages here for weeks, including the FAQ list. Then, I was
wondering why all these questions were coming up that were on the FAQ sheet.
Someone had flicked the no-post switch on our sender and nothing was going out
past our local site. Of course I thought that they were because I could see
them from here and that's why you may not have seen the FAQ list for some time.
That's so frustrating! ~~~>:-{  I thought no one wanted to talk to me :-(
John, if you can read this post, will you e-mail me and let me know so that I
can post the FAQ list again. Thanks!

-Paul.