About Pharmacia.....

JOHN PROUDMAN jproudman at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Thu Mar 17 22:46:27 EST 1994

I, for one, have no complaint about Pharmacia.  I have many $$$$ in either
Pharmacia or LKB (now part of Pharmacia) equipment, and have found it to
be very reliable.  I, too, find the little books very helpful and would
like some free new ones, but I realize that SOMEONE has to pay for those
freebees- if not the user, then the next person who buys Pharmacia
products.  I can't see complaining about having to pay for a new
instruction manual- it's like any other part for a piece of equipment.
Everyone would like scientific equipment and supplies to be cheaper, but
FREE seems a little much to expect.

Just my $.02 worth- no connection with Pharmacia (other than spending $$ there).

John

 In article <Dress-150394100618 at chuck.biosci.arizona.edu>,