Autoradiograph Binders??

Andrew Cockburn afc at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:32:40 EST 1994

In article <01HA0345O5PU002GPI at GW.AGR.CA>, SCOTTA at NCCCOT7.AGR.CA writes:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a supplier of binders for storing
> sequencing autoradiographs. We are currently engaged in a rather large
> sequencing project and would like to have a better way to file away our
> autoradiographs. Any information I could get would be appreciated.
>
> 				Thanks in advance,
> 							Andrew Scott
> Central Plant Health Laboratory			Voice:(613)998-9320 X5904
> 3851 Fallowfield Road				Fax:  (613)996-2497
> Agriculture Canada				Email:scotta at ncccot7.agr.ca
> Nepean, Ontario
> CANADA K2H 8P9

We just made our own.  They cost about $10 each, if I remember.
Get a three ring binder clip, rivet it to some heavy plastic folded to
make a cover, and fill it with transparent sheets folded in half and
stapled.

Medical supply houses sell the equivalent for about $60.

You can also find fancy zip up holders in art supply stores for about
$50 (for 35cm x 43cm size).

Andrew Cockburn