Helge Weissig helgew at LJCRF.EDU
Fri Mar 18 14:20:13 EST 1994

>     I am looking for on-line access to material safety data sheets.  Is
>this service provided anywhere?
>Thanks for the help,
>Tom Radosevich

there is a searchable gopher site I know of:

some limitations: I think it is only meant for on site usage, but check
back with the admin there. Also, only Fisher Scientific products are
available, since it was taken from Fisher's online catalog.

good luck!

Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
La Jolla, CA 92037

     God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
     would not rule the world. - unknown