Ancient messages reappearing......

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Fri Mar 18 12:38:21 EST 1994

	Is it only at my local site where half of the traffic on this
newsgroup is sudden reappearances of messages from a month (or more) ago?
These have to be 'echos' because I know I didn't repost the question about
anti-phosphoserine monoclonals  (unless I'm logging in in my sleep....is
that where all of my account credit is going?)  Does anyone out there know
what the source of this problem is and how to stop it?

John Brunstein				All opinions expressed under the
					influence of excessive Solution
					III