On-line Chemical Catalogs?

Andrew Simmonds asimmond at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Sat Mar 19 22:00:40 EST 1994

Chris Yang (cyang at aclcb.purdue.edu) wrote:
:       I am wondering if there are on-line Chemical Catalogs, e.g. Sigma's
: Catalog, somewhere in the internet. We have on-line shopping malls and
: on-line Material Safety Data Sheets from Fisher, why not a Chemical
: Shopping Center?

If you look in the SIGMA catalog you will see that they have an on-line
service available through a 1-800 number.  All you need is a modem to
access it.  They have on-line product info and ordering.
Andrew Simmonds - Department of Genetics - University of Alberta CANADA
G216 Biological Sciences Centre
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA T6G 2E9
            "Does steel wool come from magnetic sheep?"