ATCC on the net somewhere?

Helge Weissig helgew at LJCRF.EDU
Mon Mar 21 23:41:27 EST 1994

>I heard that the American Type Culture Collection is on the net.  Anyone
>know where?
>Please reply via e-mail if possible, thanks,
>Helmut Dotzlaw
>  University of Manitoba
>    Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
>       dotzlaw at

yep:     gopher://

good luck,

Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
La Jolla, CA 92037

     God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
     would not rule the world. - unknown