RNA from CsCl or Quiagen plasmid?

JOHNSON_T johnson_t at am.pclsv3.sandoz.com
Wed Mar 23 17:59:58 EST 1994

I remember looking at a few articles on the network
regarding RNA transcription from plasmids, but at the
time I discarded them because I simply could not read all
the postings.  I now would like the information but I
cannot access the archives from my computer.  Company
security only allows us to send and receive mail.  I
would greatly appreciate it if some one could tell me
about RNA transcription from Quiagen/Wizard plasmid preps
vs. CsCl.  Does the RNase used in the Quiagen/Wizard
preparations destroy in vitro transcripts.  I suppose it
would be better to use CsCl purified plasmid instead.

Thanks in advance

Todd M. Johnson
Sandoz Research Institute

E-mail  Johnson_T at AM.pclsv3.sandoz.com