Prokaryotic ribosomal gene wanted

WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA
Thu Mar 24 12:25:33 EST 1994

Hello All:

	I am very interested in obtaining clones of rRNA genes
from a prokaryote, either 16S or 5S (but preferably the former),
for the purpose of Northern analysis. Alternately, a ubiquitously
expressed cytochrome gene would also do. If anyone could provide one
of these clones, or knows whom I might contact, please write to me at the
Email address below. Thanks in advance. Les.

|  Les Willis                           |                                      |
|  Agriculture Canada Research Station  |                                      |
|  Summerland, British Columbia         |                                      |
|  Canada                               |                                      |
|  V0H 1Z0                              |                                      |
|  Email Address: WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA  |                                      |
|  Phone: (604) 494-7711                |                                      |
|  FAX:   (604) 494-0755                |                                      |