weird microsatellite

Martin Kennedy mkennedy at chmeds.ac.nz
Sun Mar 27 22:21:27 EST 1994

--

Hi,

Try looking at Koorey et al., 1993. Human Molecular Genetics 2, 289-291.  They
found allele non-amplification, often due to a single base substitution at the
3'-end of one of the primers, caused this sort of effect.  Try making a new
primer at a different site.

Cheers,

Martin

	      Phone (64-3)364-0880  Fax (64-3)364-0750