Protease Deficient E. coli for GST fusions

Paul Riggs riggs at neb.com
Mon Mar 28 09:49:45 EST 1994

A few clarifications: Most of the protease deficient strains we have
available were developed in various academic labs, as referenced in the
catalog and on the data that comes with them. They are in our catalog, but
they're not easy to find - they're listed in the "Bacterial Strain
Genotypes" section on p 200-1 of our '93/94 catalog. We have permission
from the people who constructed them to send them out, free with an order
or for the cost of shipping. It does take time to grow them up and package
them, so please don't order ones that you don't intend to use.
______
Paul Riggs
New England Biolabs						               standard disclaimers
riggs at neb.com