FAQs-n-stuff! Re-post.

Brian Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Tue Mar 29 00:08:42 EST 1994

Hi!
	I'm re-posting this note that Rob Harper posted over a year ago.
It is now possible to find FAQs (Frequently asked questions and their
answers) at many other places on the Internet besides Finland.
	If you don't know what GOPHER is, it would be wise to learn
(if you don't have access to GOPHER you are missing out on the simplest
way to find information via the network).
	If you want to know what is on the Internet, before you invest
a lot of time learning how to get access to GOPHER, start with Una
Smith's "Biologists' Guide to the Internet".