sequence of BRL pAMP-1?

Michael Coady coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Tue Mar 29 14:43:10 EST 1994

In article <hardy-280394170330 at mighty.facs.fccc.edu> hardy at mighty.fccc.edu (Richard R. Hardy) writes:
>Does anyone know whether BRL maintains an online database of its vector
>sequences?  We need a machine-readble sequence of pAMP-1, a derivative of
>pSPORT-1...  Thanks for any help.

	I had to get the sequence to pSPORT-1 recently, so I phoned
up BRL and they sent it off to my Internet address.  I'm sure
they'd be just as happy to send it off to you.  If I recall correctly,
I think that the tech rep said that they were going to be setting up
an ftp site for sequences, or that they'd be submitting them to one
of the archives like Genbank, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

Mike

--
Michael J. Coady
COADY at ERE.UMONTREAL.CA