KlenTaqLA

Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Mar 30 02:51:49 EST 1994

>In a previous article, brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU () says:
>
>>>... several people on the methods-and-reagents at net.bio.net
>>>usenet group have expressed interest in obtaining Klentaq. Any plans for
>>>distribution? Brett Lindenbach - brett at borcim.wustl.edu
>
>KlenTaq is essentially idential to Delta Taq v. 2.0, which is sold by USB.
>It's cheap, works like a charm, and has replaced Taq as the PCR enzyme of
>choice in my lab.

Interesting

Will Delta Taq v 2.0 PCR a 35Kb fragment for me??

Anyone??

Cheers, Klaus
Klaus Matthaei
Gene Targeting
The Australian National University
PO Box 334, Canberra, ACT 2600, Australia
E-mail: Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au

"I'd rather a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy"