Chickens?

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 30 23:18:39 EST 1994

In article <94089.163543U55083 at uicvm.uic.edu>, <U55083 at uicvm.uic.edu>
wrote:

> Does anybody now where in the US I can order chickenembryo's and where I can fi
> nd the best media for them? I am trying to grow RSV. Any tips?
> Thanx netters,
>
> David de Graaf
>
> ps send me mail since I do not check this group regularly

Spafas is the company name (very close to UConn.)

in conneticut

if you want phone no. email me!!

They know all about the stuff you want

we get all our chick embryos from them!

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)