GELase or GELace

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Wed Mar 30 18:24:53 EST 1994

	Sounds like you are talking about Gelase...some of the people(?)
in my old lab used to use this, it is an enzyme that works with ordinary
low-melt agarose to recover DNA fragments by digesting the agarose
polymers into short oligomers.  Results were good but the product is not
cheap.
	I am not associated with blah blah etc.