looking for ppGpp

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Thu Mar 31 17:11:54 EST 1994

	Hello fellow netters, posting this for a friend who is not yet
equipped with an email address:
	Does anyone know of a supplier (preferrably North American) for
Magic Spot I a.k.a. ppGpp a.k.a. Guanosine tetraphosphate BESIDES Sigma?
(Although it is in their catalog, they actually no longer sell it!)  Any
leads would be appreciated, just email back to me and I'll forward the
replies along.   Thanks!
John Brunstein                    /   \      All opinions expressed
UBC Biochem                      |     |    while under the influence
                                  \   /     of excess Solution III.
				   | |
				   | |
				  / | \