long range PCR!!! Seeking papers!!!

russos at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU russos at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Thu Mar 31 08:14:11 EST 1994

Hi
      Recently, two groups, one at Perkin-Elmer, and one at Roche, developed
and perfected(?) long range PCR.  Could someone PLEASE direct me to where I
can find these papers!!!!!  (if they're at all published).

I need to know DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS!!!!!

(P.S.   I am aware of Barnes' paper in PNAS,  but I want MORE! MORE! MORE!)

                                               Scott Russo
                                               (Hahnemann Univ.)