Phosphorimagers...opinions on brands?

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Mon May 2 16:40:43 EST 1994

Hello all!
	We finally have the money for a phosphorimager in our
collectively sweaty hands and although we have seen demos of both the
Molecular Dynamics and Bio-Rad machines we would be interested in hearing
from satisfied or disatisfied users of these or other makes to help in
making our final choice.
	Also, what sort of bulk storage media are people using for the
data files? WORM, Magneto-optical,Colorado drive, Bernouli Boxes/SyQuest
drives?
	Any info on these would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! =:^>