Current Protocol in CDROM

Brian Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Tue May 3 12:51:25 EST 1994

Prasit Palitpolkanpim - GRSO (grppl at MUCC.MAHIDOL.AC.TH) wrote:
: Dear Colleagues,
: 	I have heard that the Current Protocols in Molecular Biology is
: now available in CDROM.  Would anybody please give me the address of the
: distributor of the CDROM?
: 	Thanks in advance.
: 	Prasit, Thailand.

protocols at jwiley.com

J Wiley Publishing Company  no snail-mail address is printed in the book...