pHing sodium Acetate

David Sang-shin Lee davidlee at
Tue May 3 14:48:10 EST 1994

Penny Greenwood (GREENWOODP at AGRESEARCH.CRI.NZ) wrote:
> hi, We're having great difficulty getting 3M NaAc to pH 4.0, for use in a
> polyA-enriched RNA extraction procedure. If anyone has any ideas or advice on
> how to achieve this please reply to the net.

Perhaps you can start from the other direction....Start with acetic acid and
raise the pH with NaOH.

David S. Lee  (davidlee at                   All opinions
HR6028, Kresge Hearing Research Institute             expressed
University of Michigan                                 here are
Ann Arbor MI  48109-0506                                mine!