Current Protocol in CDROM

Franck Brunel brunelf at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Tue May 3 23:26:51 EST 1994

Subject: Re: Current Protocol in CDROM
From: Brian Foley, brianf at med.uvm.edu
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 17:51:25 GMT
In article <1994May3.175125.6069 at emba.uvm.edu> Brian Foley,
brianf at med.uvm.edu writes:
>Prasit Palitpolkanpim - GRSO (grppl at MUCC.MAHIDOL.AC.TH) wrote:
>: Dear Colleagues,
>: 	I have heard that the Current Protocols in Molecular Biology is
>: now available in CDROM.  Would anybody please give me the address of
the
>: distributor of the CDROM?
>: 	Thanks in advance.
>: 	Prasit, Thailand.
>
>protocols at jwiley.com
>
>J Wiley Publishing Company  no snail-mail address is printed in the
book...

Our lab recently got CP on CD. Find following the address of the
publisher:
- Current Protocols
Greene Publishing Associates and John Wiley Publishing Company
605 Third Avenue
New York NY-10158
USA
(800) 825 7550
(212) 850 60 21 outside America

La terreur sans laquelle la vertu est impuissante,
la vertu sans laquelle la terreur est funeste!     Saint-Just
Franck Brunel: brunelf at rockvax.rockefeller.edu or fbrunel at pasteur.fr