Current Protocol in CDROM

Franck Brunel brunelf at
Tue May 3 23:26:51 EST 1994

Subject: Re: Current Protocol in CDROM
From: Brian Foley, brianf at
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 17:51:25 GMT
In article <1994May3.175125.6069 at> Brian Foley,
brianf at writes:
>Prasit Palitpolkanpim - GRSO (grppl at MUCC.MAHIDOL.AC.TH) wrote:
>: Dear Colleagues,
>: 	I have heard that the Current Protocols in Molecular Biology is
>: now available in CDROM.  Would anybody please give me the address of
>: distributor of the CDROM?
>: 	Thanks in advance.
>: 	Prasit, Thailand.
>protocols at
>J Wiley Publishing Company  no snail-mail address is printed in the

Our lab recently got CP on CD. Find following the address of the
- Current Protocols
Greene Publishing Associates and John Wiley Publishing Company
605 Third Avenue
New York NY-10158
(800) 825 7550
(212) 850 60 21 outside America

La terreur sans laquelle la vertu est impuissante,
la vertu sans laquelle la terreur est funeste!     Saint-Just
Franck Brunel: brunelf at or fbrunel at