CO2 incubator, microscope, etc. - your preferences?

U10784 at uicvm.uic.edu U10784 at uicvm.uic.edu
Fri May 6 13:52:17 EST 1994

Hi, bionetters,

I am in the middle of setting up a tissue culture section of our new
lab and need some pointers as to what is the state of the art in TC equipment
field.
We will need CO2 incubator (x2), low temp freezer (liq N2 is outdated, isn't
it? :-)), microscope and Coulter counter.

All and any suggestions will be appreciated and - if there is sufficient
interest - I will post a summary.

Thanks,

Victor