Is there any way to fill recessed 5' termini?

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Sat May 7 14:55:16 EST 1994

	To fill in recessed 5' termini one would have to get a polymerase
extending the polynucleotide chain 3'->5' WRT the growing chain....I
don't think there are any such polymerases on this planet :-(