Advice needed for RNAse protection Assay

Alan Hair pdzah at pdn1.gene.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 9 05:33:52 EST 1994

> Text Delete!!!
>
> If you need any more info drop me a line and I'll send you a copy of my
> "Donkey Sheet" with the exact method on it!!!
> Bye.....Kate

If anyone does want a "Donkey Sheet" please write to me at
PDXKEJ at PDN1.GENE.Nottingham.ac.uk and not the address on this message!!!!
Prehaps I sould also say the the opinions expressed here are mine and mine
alone
(etc......) and do not in any way represent my institution, sorry to Ambion
and Promega if it is my incompetence and not their products that were the
problem!!!!