pcDNA3 sequence?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Wed May 11 09:02:03 EST 1994

Hi fellow netters,

I am looking for the sequence of pcDNA3, an eukaryotic expression vector
sold by Invitrogen. I haven't found it in Genbank or by gophering through
the bionet archive. If you have the sequence and are willing (and allowed)
to share it, please post it to make the bionet archive a valuable deposit
for sequence data :-)

Yes, I know that Invitrogen sells sequence disks and has a BBS but we
don't have modems here, only Internet -- and I don't want to spend $35
for a disk.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */