Sequence alignment help needed

MOL13 at VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.edu MOL13 at VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.edu
Wed May 11 12:43:20 EST 1994

Our group needs help in performing multiple sequence alignments of sequences
for alpha and beta adrenergic receptors across a number of species.

Although we have some software packages for doing this from the EMBL server, as
novices using these programs we are having trouble getting any meaningful
results.  Our goal is to secure such data to aid us in the design of a number
of PCR primer pairs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at my below address.

Thanks.

Mark Lyte
Department of Biological Sciences
Mankato State University