Two-step ligations (again).

Dr R. Dalgleish ray at leicester.ac.uk
Thu May 12 05:49:56 EST 1994

I seem to recall that there was discussion recently on the best way
to ligate a fragment with one blunt end and one sticky end into a
vector. I think it involved performing a dilution part way through
and adding more ligase.

Can somebody summarise the info or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

signature not found, format hard disk instead? (Y/N)_
  Dr Raymond Dalgleish,          JANET: ray at uk.ac.le
  Department of Genetics,     INTERNET: ray at le.ac.uk
  University of Leicester,    ICBM NET: 52 37' 23" N, 01 07' 24" W
  University Road,                 Tel: (+44) 0533 523425
  Leicester LE1 7RH,               Fax: (+44) 0533 523378
  United Kingdom.