Mycoplasma Detection

White Nick njw at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 13 10:54:18 EST 1994

Hello!

Could anyone out there help me with mycoplasma detection in tissue culture. The
service we used to use has been withdrawn so we need to either find
somewhere cheap to test for us or develop our own 'in house' method.

If anyone has any suggestions please mail me direct.

Thanks
Nick

             Nick J .White, Haematological Medicine,
             Cambridge University, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge,
             Cambs. CB2 2QH  United Kingdom.

             Internet  njw at al.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
             Telephone +44 223 330561
             Fax       +44 223 336837