*** MAKE MANY MONEY FAST!! ***

Erik Robert Wilson erwg0233 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon May 16 17:46:31 EST 1994

Jill Schaller <Jill L. Schaller at um.cc.umich.edu> writes:

>Re: *** MAKE MANY MONEY FAST!! ***

>Perhaps it would have been more appropriate to post this in the
>bionet.parasitology group?????

Good shot!  As a practical question, is there anything that we as the
readership of bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts (or any other group) can
do to help control garbage like *** MAKE MANY MONEY FAST!! ***.  I
am tired of seeing pyramid schemes on the network (and it must be
far worse for those without good newsreader software).  When I get
one of these things through surface mail I forward it to the postal
inspector but I am not sure what to do when they show up on electronic
media.  Comments?
--
|    \   o IO             | "If we do not find     | Erik Wilson              |
|-----|      o GANYMEDE   |anything pleasant, at   | University of Illinois   |