BrdU Staining

Derek Milner dm690785 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Tue May 17 13:07:04 EST 1994

Could someone please send me a protocol for immunostaining cells for incorporation
of bromodeoxyuridine?  Thanks.

*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*
D                                                                           D
J Derek J. Milner                                                           J
M ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                           M
* dm690785 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu        "Allright, this is lieutenant Frank      *
D Department of Cell Biology        Drebin, Police Squad. Throw down        D
J Baylor College of Medicine        your guns and come on out with your     J
M                                   hands up; or, come on out, then         M
* All opinions expressed here       throw down your guns, whichever way     *
D are mine and do not represent     you want to do it. Just remember        D
J those of my institution or my     the two key elements here: one, guns    J
M coworkers.                        to be thrown down; two, come on out!"   M
*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*DJM*