nonisotopic blotting methods

Surasakdi Wongratanacheewin sura_wng at KKU1.KKU.AC.TH
Wed May 18 06:41:20 EST 1994

	Let try kits either from Boehringer Mannheim (DIG lebelling and
detection) or from Amersham (ECL kit). I used DIG sucessfully for Southern blot
but not for colony lift which gave a little bit more background. For
ECL., the results were comparable. However, I preferred DIG though it
cost more $$. Good Luck

Surasak
S. Wongratanacheewin, Ph.D			Khon Kaen University
Department of Microbiology			Khon Kaen 40002 Thailand
Faculty of Medicine				Tel: 66-43-245990
E-mail: sura_wng at kku1.kku.ac.th			Fax: 66-43-243064