cycle sequencing with Biometra machine

Anthony J. Persechini ajp2o at crocus.medicine.rochester.edu
Fri May 20 08:09:48 EST 1994

We are attempting to do cycle sequencing with a a Biometra TRIO-Block thermal
cycler (Peltier). We are using the ABI fluorescent dideoxy kit, which uses Taq.
The standard procedure with respect to times and temperatures works only
marginally well (it works fine on the Perkin-Elmer machine).

We would appreciate getting protocol details from anyone who has successfully
used the ABI fluorescent dideoxy cycle sequencing kit on a machine other than a
Perkin-Elmer, especially on a Biometra.

--
Anthony Persechini
Assistant Professor