Mullis/Ferre/Gibbs PCR book

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcs260c2.ncifcrf.gov
Fri May 20 11:05:28 EST 1994

 In article <9405191534.AA17596 at deimos.med.pitt.edu>
 rapr at MED.PITT.EDU (Robert Preston) writes:

> I just got my copy of this rather pricey (8 kilocents) volume and have
> only read Kary's preface but know already that it was worth it.  Of course,
> I do buy books somewhat compulsively.  Nonetheless, I think it will be a
> good read for a PCR-jock wannabee.
>
> Rob Preston
> rapr at med.pitt.edu

Since my dream is to straddle a thermocycler while making the clubhouse turn,
I looked for this book in the NIH library.

Here is the complete reference for anyone interested:

 AUTHOR       Mullis, Kary B.
              Ferre, Francois.
              Gibbs, Richard (Richard A.)
              Watson, James D., 1928-

 CALL #       QP606 .P7835 1994

 TITLE        The Polymerase chain reaction.
 IMPRINT      Boston : Birkhauser, c1994.
 DESCRIPT     xxii, 458 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
 ISSN/ISBN    0817636072 (hb. : Boston)
              0817637508 (pbk. : Boston)
              3764336072 (hb.)
              3764337508 (pbk.)
 NOTE         Includes bibliographical references and index.
 SUBJECT      Polymerase chain reaction.