Transfection

wzhao wzhao
Mon May 23 18:10:29 EST 1994


Hi, netters:

I have been using Amersham in vitro site-directed mutagenesis
kit for a long time by using cloned M13-ssDNA as a template.
Suddenly, I had problems when made the transfection of 
the final mutagenesis reaction. I used to XL1Blue MRF' 
competent cells to do the transfection. I could not get 
not plaque on plate. After the first time, I could not even
get plaque from the M13 ssDNA control DNA. I used the standard
protocol for making competent cells, and transfection.
Has anybody experieced similar situation. Or could anybody
tell me what is going on and give me some advice.
Thanks a lot.

Wei



More information about the Methods mailing list