Medline Access

Russell A. Maurer ram3 at po.CWRU.Edu
Mon May 23 23:15:11 EST 1994

In a previous article, bullock at (Bullock, David) says:

...stuff deleted...
>I find a convenient on-line bibliographic database is UnCover,
>available by telnet to  It has a terrible interface but
>seems to give adequate coverage of the literature.
>David W. Bullock                                Tel: 64 3 325 3803
>Centre for Molecular Biology                    Fax: 64 3 325 3851
>Lincoln University                              E-mail: BULLOCK at
>PO Box 84, Canterbury
>New Zealand               "Language is the greatest barrier to communication."
Agreed, unless you are searching by author.  These people only include the
first three authors in their data base.  This means that a search for
articles by [your favorite senior author] will miss many, since senior
authors usually list themselves last in my experience.

Russ Maurer