non radi detection/ blocking?

Richard Near rocket1 at bu.edu
Tue May 24 17:06:42 EST 1994

Apparently S&S pricing for the blocking reagent was
originaly listed as 75$/ bottle; however, this
turned out to be a misprint.  According to S&s the
actual price is  35$/ bottle which is certainly
much more reasonable.  However, I am still interested
is recipes for blocking reagents both for monetary
reasons and to not need to rely on a company for
reagents that are proprietary (ie I don't know what's
in it).  I should say, however, the technical people
at S&S have been nice to me concerning use of their
RAD-Free kit which worked well for colonly screening.

rick
rocket1 at bu.edu