mAbs for DNA poly alpha/delta, or primase?

David Hoffman dhoffman at spot.Colorado.EDU
Wed May 25 15:19:30 EST 1994

Well, the subject says it all...does anyone out there have monoclonals
specific for DNA polymerases alpha or delta, or primase in either humans
or S. cerevisiae?  We study hypotrichous ciliates, and I'm interested in
doing some staining of replication bands in an effort to identify some of
the proteins present in these enigmatic structures.  I'd first do some
Westerns to see if I can find the proteins, and then try some cell
staining.

Thanks for your consideration and/or assistance in this matter.

Dave Hoffman
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
University of Colorado, Boulder