what sequencer is best to buy?

Sekiguchi Kazumasa kazumasa at nrips.go.jp
Fri May 27 02:17:33 EST 1994

Dear sequencer users,
   We are considering buying a new DNA automated sequencer.  I want the sequencer that can read long sequence.  We have ABI 373A sequencer already. So we want another machine.  Is the Pharmacia ALF sequencer best?
   Recently, we heard LI-COR sequencer can read longer sequence than any other sequencer.  In Japan there are few users of LI-COR sequencer.  So please tell us the information about LI-COR sequencer by post or E-mail.

Many thanks,

    < Kazumasa Sekiguchi                                >
    <    Medico-legal II,                               >
    <    National Research Institute of Police Science  >
    < E-mail: kazumasa at gray.nrips.go.jp                 >
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv