Access to ATCC (ATCCへのアク

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at
Fri May 27 09:18:37 EST 1994

In article <9405261831.AA16360 at>,
yamagatm at THALAMUS.WUSTL.EDU (Yamagata =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOzM3QRsoQg==?=)

> Does anyone know of how to get access to ATCC on the GoPher?  I tried
> Veronica, but I couldn't find it.
> Thanks in advance.

Paula Burch sent me these addresses :

]The URL is gopher://
]for use with Mosaic, Lynx, etc.; I think to use gopher you would
]just point the gopher at

I know that the mosaic address works.  Haven't tried the gopher address

Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D.       Brown University/Roger Williams Medical
e-mail: Stephen_Lasky at         LandLine: 401-456-6572
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism to
decadence without touching civilization:  John O'Hara