pET-3d vector sequence

Garry Myers garry at
Sun May 29 22:05:59 EST 1994

Could some kind soul provide the nucleotide sequence of pET-3d?  I am aware
that Novagen, the company responsible for the pET series, do have a vector
diskette with all sequences on board.  As our purchase of this vector
pre-dates the release of the disk (I think) and I only want the one sequence,
I would like to avoid buying it as long as possible!  Searching Genbank comes
up with what is apparently a pET derivative (pET-His) but I would appreciate
the real thing if possible....

Garry Myers				Voice : + 61 89 228 397
Molecular Genetics Unit			Fax.  : + 61 89 275 187
Menzies School of Health Research	e-mail: garry at