transgenic mouse with CAT gene

John McCarrey johnmc at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Tue May 31 15:48:41 EST 1994

To the net:

We are involved in a project to investigate testis-specific gene
regulation using transgenic mice carrying the CAT reporter gene ligated
to a testis-specific promoter.  As a control for this experiment, we are
looking for a transgenic mouse line carrying the CAT reporter gene
ligated to a tissue-specific (preferably non-CpG-island) gene promoter
that directs expression in a non-gonadal tissue.  Anyone who has such a
line, or knows of someone who has such a line, please contact:
johnmc at darwin.sfbr.org.  Thanks.

|   John McCarrey                                                            |
|   Department of Genetics               Internet:  johnmc at darwin.sfbr.org   |
|   Southwest Foundation                    Phone:  (210) 674-1410 Ext 232   |
|   P.O. Box 28147                            Fax:  (210) 670-3316           |
|   San Antonio, TX 78228, USA                                               |