get rid of developer stains from clothing

Eric C. Anderson anderson at
Tue Nov 1 14:59:59 EST 1994

In article <38lmk0$90o at>, ambion at

> There is a new product from a company called Aardvark Science (FAX: 
> 512-263-1212) that chemically reverses developer and fixer stains from 
> clothing.  I've ruined countless clothing items in the darkroom, and so 
> was thrilled to hear about and use this product.  The product is called 
> BrownOut.

there is also one called StainOut (i don't remember the name of the
manufacturer) that my roomate has been using for years (he's a
photographer).  it's available at most photo stores and while it's pretty
expensive, a little goes a long way.

*Of course it's not true...         *
*But let's make the bastard deny it!*
*                        LBJ (1948) *
eric c. anderson                                
anderson at
dept. of molecular bio. and pharm.               (314)362-3963 (lab)
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)862-2435 (home)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)362-7058 (FAX)
st. louis, mo 63110

More information about the Methods mailing list