Enhancer characterization

Varyc varyc.mmcri at OFFICE.MMC.ORG
Wed Nov 2 15:56:02 EST 1994

Hi Netters,
I have a number of anonymous genomic DNAs cloned into pBluescript SK+
and would like to evaluate their capabilities as enhancers. I would appreciate
any advice and esp. specific suggestions on the most efficient way to gear this
up.
Considerations include that we're a nonradioisotopic lab (colorimetric,
westerns ok), and will need a fair amount of sample throughput, so we need an
approach that's adaptable to screening. I'm particularly interested in specific
vector systems.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cal Vary