recombinant adenovirus?

Benoit_Hebert at IAF.UQUEBEC.CA Benoit_Hebert at IAF.UQUEBEC.CA
Wed Nov 2 00:18:29 EST 1994

J.C. Irminger (irminger at cmu.unige.ch) wrote:
> Wir are trying to construct recombinant adenoviruses for genexpression in
> mammalian cells. Anybody who has some experince?
> Please e-mail. Thanks   JC

You should try contacting Dr. Bernard Massie (at Montreal's Biotechnology
Research Institute) who is an expert on Adenoviral expression vectors.
You may know him by some constructs found in a few publications (pBM5).

If finding his snail mail address via Current Contents or Index Medicus
is impossible for you, I'll try finding his phone number for you.
Unfortunately, I don't have his email address.

Benoit Hebert

=====
Benoit_Hebert at iaf.uquebec.ca